Many men and their partners are often very concerned with the question: "How to increase potency? ". Unfortunately, a considerable number of representatives of a strong part of humanity suffer from such a sad problem. Why should men watch their potency? What are the means and methods to correct the situation? How to increase potency? Well, the answers to these questions and more will now be explored.
Why is it important for men to monitor potency
A stable erection, prolonged sexual intercourse - all this indicates good potency. The whole body is involved in these processes: the hormonal system, the blood circulation and even the state of the psyche. Therefore, difficulties with sex life may indicate more serious problems in the body.
Erection problems can be organic: with vascular diseases, the blood supply is disturbed. It is the main cause of unstable erections in men over fifty, and in this case the disease, not the symptom, must be treated. The older the man, the longer he has to visit a urologist and not self-medicate.
However, even at a young age there can be difficulties with potency. Young men are active, hard-working and nervous, do not get enough sleep, which leads to psychogenic erectile dysfunction. Not understanding the reason, men often resort to strong stimulants that give a one-time effect. They are addictive and gradually damage the heart if taken uncontrollably.
What foods increase potency in men
A full-fledged varied diet affects general well-being and affects potency. Men's health is very sensitive and reacts to the lack of nutrients and vitamins.
Some products contain in particular many substances necessary for the synthesis of sex hormones. Vitamins A, B1, C, E, potassium and zinc affect the health of the heart and blood vessels, and it is good blood circulation that ensures a stable erection.
- Spices: nutmeg, cinnamon and ginger, chilli, cloves, fenugreek, medicinal herbs increase sensuality and increase blood circulation. They also boost the immune system and help you stay awake.
- Nuts and seeds: walnuts, almonds, pistachios, pine nuts are rich in proteins, fats and vitamins. Pumpkin seeds contain a lot of zinc.
- Seafood: all seafood contains substances necessary for human health, as well as easily digestible proteins. Oysters and goldfish are especially useful.
- Fruits: avocados, bananas, strawberries and currants, figs, watermelon, grapes or raisins. Fruits are rich in vitamins, so they are useful in preventing beriberi. It can manifest itself in frequent fatigue, which does not have the best effect on libido. It is necessary to observe moderation, since fruits contain a lot of sugar, which adversely affects potency and worsens the condition of blood vessels.
- Cocoa, chocolate and red wine.
- Of all seafood, oysters are the richest in zinc and selenium, which improve erections. These vitamins are partially destroyed during cooking, so raw oysters are useful - useful substances are retained in them.
- Chocolate. The second product, which is generally considered harmful, is actually beneficial only for potency. It is important to eat dark chocolate with a lot of cocoa - it is he who affects the production of testosterone and improves mood.
- Fenugreek - its seeds contain many substances that increase libido, and also lower blood sugar, which reduces the risk of diabetes - one of the causes of erection problems.
- Ginger root as a condiment or as a tea drink. Ginger causes blood flow to the genitals.
- Experts recommend nuts as a healthy snack. They will be a good source of vegetable protein and will also increase testosterone levels.
- Red wine is one of the few types of alcohol that does not harm potency, but enhances it. Wine contains antioxidant resveratrol, which strengthens blood vessels, which is good for blood circulation. But you should not use it more than one drink and occasionally, because in large quantities any alcohol is harmful.
Doctor recommendations for men
To avoid problems with potency, it is advisable to lead a healthy lifestyle and treat any infection in time. If serious problems arise, with pain or a burning sensation, you should immediately contact a urologist and do not self-medicate.
According to the WHO, more than 150 million men suffer from erection problems. This is facilitated by the accelerated pace of life, frequent stress, overwork and lack of sleep, against this background - problems with blood vessels and the heart. The main key to a healthy sex life is to improve nutrition, experience less stress and get enough rest.
Give up bad habits
Active smoking and alcohol worsen both the potency and quality of sperm. It has been proven that the negative impact of nicotine and ethanol on the male reproductive system can even lead to infertility. Smoking has a particularly strong effect on the condition of blood vessels, increasing the risk of atherosclerosis and worsening blood supply to the genitals.
Be less nervous
Sometimes failure happens precisely because of the fear and expectation of failure. There is no need to worry too much if erection problems sometimes occur. It's best to reduce stress at work by doing things in your free time that relax and calm you down.
Stagnation of blood in the genitals from a sedentary lifestyle negatively affects men's health. Therefore, it is necessary to moderately practice your favorite sports. Additionally, you can do special Kegel exercises to improve blood circulation in the pelvic area. On the contrary, professional athletes usually work too much, and the power suffers due to the fact that the body does not have time to recover.
A healthy diet is the key to good health. It is necessary to fully receive both meat and vegetables, not to mention fresh herbs and seafood, which are usually few in the diet. It is better to cook in such a way as to retain as many vitamins as possible - simmer, boil, steam dishes, eat raw vegetables.
Watch your weight
Excess body fat reduces the production of testosterone, and stimulates the production of estrogen, the opposite hormones. It has been proven that overweight people are much more likely to suffer from potency problems.
Have a healthy sex life
In the absence of sexual life, stagnation occurs, which causes erection problems. Regular sexual activity with a regular partner reduces the risk of prostatitis and erectile dysfunction. However, spontaneous connections and excessive activity can hurt.
Boost your immunity
It is necessary to strengthen immunity with the help of easy hardening, walking in the fresh air. A weakened body is prone to disease, so you cannot overcool
Consult your doctor promptly
An examination by a urologist once a year will help eliminate possible problems before they even arise. With age, the frequency of sexual problems increases, and you will also need to see a doctor more often.
Myths about male potency
There are still many myths about potency in the modern world. Let's find out what is true and what is fiction.
Young people don't have potency problems
Unfortunately, it is not the case. And young men can have problems for a variety of reasons, although it happens much more often with age.
Masturbation reduces potency
This is not entirely true. But there is a certain connection - if you completely replace all sexual contact with masturbation, psychological dependence on this process may occur. And during real sex, an erection will be worse than during masturbation, although physiologically this does not affect potency in any way.
Active sport reduces potency
If this is a professional athlete who trains almost daily and takes sports supplements, then such overloads can exhaust the body and reduce power. But regular workouts several times a week not only will not hurt, but also increase potency due to the active production of testosterone.
Potency depends on the size of the genitals
Of course, this is a myth. There is no relationship between penis size and potency.
impotence cannot be cured
He is being processed. The main thing to remember is that even though the problem has gone this far, a lot can be cured if the root cause is identified. Treatment includes medication, surgery, and even psychotherapy.
Popular questions and answers
Faced with all the problems associated with potency, men are usually in no hurry to turn to specialists. Let's analyze the most popular questions about potency.
Is it possible to increase male potency with proper nutrition?
You can, if the problem was mainly malnutrition, lack of vitamins or obesity. By reducing weight and improving diet, potency can also be affected. If the cause was infections or hormonal disorders, good nutrition alone may not be enough, but it will still facilitate the course of the disease.